MWW is currently seeking a Visual/Motion Designer with ninja-like skills to work on-site in our New York or Los Angeles offices as part of our larger client teams. This is a full-time position and reports to our Senior Producer.
You’re armed with a portfolio of stunning creative work, preferably award winning. You're as comfortable sketching a storyboard as you are designing an end card. You can tell a tale with nothing but gifs and can edit live footage as well as work with graphical elements. You can move from Photoshop to Illustrator to Premiere with ease. You're steeped in social. You foster collaboration and help create a great creative culture. Essentially, you’re pretty awesome and we want you to blow us away with your work, your attitude and your energy.
· BA/BS in Graphic Design, Motion Design, Digital Media Design or other related field or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5 years of recent work experience designing, creating, shooting and editing digital marketing content and social content in an agency environment (preferable)
· A strong portfolio of client work with a wide range of digital creative executions
· A solid understanding of foundational design, web/interaction design, color theory and typography
· A native sense of Social Media and the digital space
· A strong knowledge of Adobe Suite, especially Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of PowerPoint a plus.
· Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with humor and grace
· Strong attention to detail with good communication, organization and project management skills
· Develop ideas and concepts and provide compelling visual solutions for both graphic and motion design.
· Present rationale for conceptual choices and assure designs meets business objectives as stated in the creative brief or via art and/or creative direction.
· Coalesce multiple sources of raw data into comprehensive, easily digestible & highly visual graphic and motion content. In other words, make stuff look dope.
· Participate in brainstorms, creative ideation and concept development and always be thinking of cool stuff to make.
· Research and share contemporary trends in graphic and motion design
MWW is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D.