MWWPR is looking for an Associate Creative Director (ACD) to join our NYC office – this will be a senior leadership position. This position must be able to guide the creative teams while working collaboratively with all PR capabilities as an integral partner to the ECD. The ACD must think in a strategic way to help develop insights and big creative ideas as well as be able to juggle multiple projects while working in an extremely fast-paced, creative environment.
· 6-8 years of experience in an agency or as part of a creative team with 2+ years as an ACD
· A world class portfolio of client work with a wide range of creative writing samples
· Exceptional creative sensibilities, including the ability to translate strategic, conceptual PR ideas into integrated, digital and social experiences
· Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present ideas and concepts
· A great sense of current popular and social culture
· The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to manage and mentor designers and writers
· Exceptional communication (writing, listening, presenting) organization & project management skills
· Relevant degree or equivalent work experience
To be successful as an Associate Creative Director this person hands-on role in leading hands-on role in leading the Creative team in partnership with the Executive Creative Director. The ACD must be an evangelist for creative excellence and design quality so as to assist in bringing the work of the creative department to a world-class level. By being extremely strategic with their creative concepts and ideation, this person help set the tone for the quality of the thinking in the department. The mentoring and guidance of the more junior creative staff is also a key factor for success.