Help us build and manage a paid search and paid media management team at MWWPR. Put your skills to work on great, varied clients—from small start-ups to giant household brands—and on a similar variety of campaign times, from direct sales to branding to complex B2B projects.
MWWPR is looking for a paid search manager with 4+ years of experience (either in-house or agency) who can both lead a growing team and roll up his or her sleeves and get the work done.
We’re going to throw you into the deep end, so we need someone who can quickly get up to speed and hit the ground running. In-house or agency experience works; we just want someone who loves the work and knows how to do it.
We mostly work directly in AdWords and Bing, but feel free to bring your favorite tool with you. We take a global view to SEM, so your job will often overlap with the SEO, Paid Social and Paid Media teams. The more you know about those other disciplines, the better.
We’re looking for:
· A paid search strategist—someone who can lead a team—who doesn’t mind rolling up his or her sleeves and actually doing the work. We’d like to build a big team under you, but first we need you executing on your own recommendations and strategies.
· Walking the walk is important, but talking the talk is important too. This isn’t a back-office job; we want people who are comfortable talking to our clients—in person, web conferences and on the phone—and presenting and often defending our recommendations.
· Working for a big marketing and PR teams means our presentations matter. There’s a content shop here to help you, but we put love into all our deliverables: reports, statements of work, audit presentations and pitch decks. We’re looking for someone who cares as much about how the work looks as he or she does about getting the work right.
· Do you love data? (Obviously! Who doesn’t?) Well then this is the place for you. We love reporting to clients on every great thing we’re doing, and we want you to do the same. We have our own proprietary reporting and metric tool here, MPACT, and a team to support it, so we can make you greatest reporting dreams come true; we just want to make sure you have those dreams.
· And your work won’t always be for existing clients. We spend time, care and energy pitching, and we want to help there too, so we’re looking for someone that enjoy the research and prediction side of SEM too.
· We rely on AdWords, Amazon, Google Shopping, Facebook, Outbrain and Bing—depending on the campaign type--but if you know of other networks, please feel free to educate us and our clients. We’re looking for creative thinkers (and doers), so consider this the place to test out every crazy (but good) paid search idea you ever had.
4-6 years experience