Click column header to sort
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for an Account Supervisor (Photography) on the Consumer Lifestyle team in the New York office.
- Serve as a primary, day-to-day, client contact; provide strong client counsel, anticipate client needs and prepare in advance, interact with senior level colleagues and clients
- Execute media and influencer campaigns for photography, video and consumer technology clients; proactively pitch targeted media (photo, video, tech and trade); proactively generate ideas to positively position clients, develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists and influencers
- Learn and maintain a thorough, demonstrated understanding of clients’ businesses and the photography and video industries; actively follow and understand emerging issues, trends, and news impacting your clients’ business, and proactively advise the team and client regarding how best to leverage or address these developments
- Excellent writing skills; press releases, creative pitches, media audit and reporting, strategic recommendations, briefing documents, etc.
- Strong acumen for project management; can execute against multiple tasks in an effective, organized manner, including: events, press material development, media briefings, and product launches; provide high quality deliverables on or prior to deadlines
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to support client objectives and stories; ensure client program success; participate actively in account team strategy sessions and brainstorms
- Support integrated campaigns through a demonstrated, working knowledge of social influence, emerging digital platforms, and creative problem solving
- Moderate media interviews and support media events, product briefings and media tours, and represent clients and products at industry conferences and events
- Actively support the pitch process for new business (including research and capabilities presentations and/or contribute media ideas for broader presentations) and attend new business pitches as appropriate;
- Manage and mentor teams; facilitate teamwork and learning opportunities by delegating and involving junior staff whenever possible; review materials drafted by junior staffers; supervise media reporting and monitoring
What We Need
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for an Account Supervisor on the Consumer Lifestyle Marketing team based in New York, NY, supporting consumer technology, automotive and food & beverage clients.
(A superstar Senior Account Executive might be considered if appropriate).
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for a SeniorAccount Executive on the Consumer Lifestyle Marketing team based in New York, NY, supporting food & beverage, lifestyle and health & wellness clients.
What We Need
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for an Account Coordinator. This position will be based in our New York City office.
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive on the Corporate Communications team in the New York office.
If you are motivated, embody a “can-do,” entrepreneurial attitude, and eager to build your career in a fast-paced workplace environment, then we are looking for you! You should also possess the following:
o Track record of developing and maintaining strong relationships with media, journalists and influencers; continue to gain familiarity with journalist specialism/interest; proactively pitch media daily and secure publicity for clients (local, regional, national)
o Superb knowledge and understanding of the new media landscape
o Excellent project management capability; a master-multitasker, who can execute flawlessly on behalf of several clients at any given time, including: media pitching, press material development, media briefings, and event planning/launches
o Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to support client objectives and stories; ensure client program success; participate actively in account team strategy sessions and brainstorms
o Assist in the development, planning and execution of client media strategies; oversee and track client campaigns
o Quick study; maintain a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and industries, and the industry issues that directly and indirectly affect the client
o Provide client counsel on tactical matters linked to strategic plans; anticipate client needs and prepare in advance
o Help manage the development of press materials; develop, draft and edit press releases, pitch letters, key messages, media backgrounders, briefing memos/documents, media alerts, and campaign presentations
o Staff media interviews; assist with media training for clients; initiate implementation of media events such as press conferences, briefings and media tours
o Continue to develop an understanding of the pitch process for new business; conducts research to support pitch activities
o Strong knowledge of the full services of MWW, procedures and business methods
o Team orientation with the ability to work in collaboration with others, as well as independently; can take ownership of projects
o Facilitate teamwork and learning opportunities by delegating and involving junior staff whenever possible
o Continually update manager on progress of activities
o Perform ad hoc account management tasks as assigned
o Capture time daily and enter it into the system weekly
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for an Account Supervisor/ AccountDirector in our New Jersey Office. The DPA possesses a solid foundation of media relations skills, public affairs, community relations, state or federal public policy and social media. (S)he should be able to work with clients directly, with minimal oversight, and manage programs at the state or federal levels.
Head of Data & Analytics
MWWPR are looking for a Head of Data & Analytics interested in working with clients in Brand Marketing and PR/Communications to inform their business marketing decisions. This is a client-facing role requiring the ability to manage a team of analysts efficiently, problem solve with clients effectively, and present professionally on several concurrent projects.
The Head of Data & Analytics will be responsible for designing, executing and delivering measurement and reporting programs for clients across the agency to help shape and support communications strategies and creative direction and provide meaningful and actionable insights. You will work closely with account teams across the agency, not only to inform their communication strategies and measure success, but also to shape and sell data-centric offerings to drive both organic and new business growth.
The SAE/Senior Media Specialist focuses on media optimization and planning across paid media. This will be a role focused primarily on Display and Social, but also exposed to mobile DSP, video DSP and direct publisher (traditional planning) based buying. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, fast growing business unit focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data driven approach.
MWWPR are looking for a Senior Analyst interested in working with clients in Brand Marketing and PR/Communications to inform their business marketing decisions. This is a client-facing role requiring the ability to problem solve with clients effectively, and present professionally on several concurrent projects.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for designing, executing and delivering measurement and reporting programs for clients across the agency to help shape and support communications strategies and creative direction and provide meaningful and actionable insights. You will work closely with account teams across the agency, not only to inform their communication strategies and measure success, but also to shape and sell data-centric offerings to drive both organic and new business growth.
What We Need
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy, strategic and creative Vice President, Technology Public Relations to join a dynamic team of professionals delivering world-class account support to a diverse mix of clients spanning the enterprise and consumer technology industries. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and has experience within the enterprise tech and consumer tech sector that could include: financial services, cloud, big data and analytics, security and privacy, storage, commerce, health tech/digital health, mobile, B2B, B2C.
***This is not an IT position.***
MWW is currently seeking a Visual/Motion Designer with ninja-like skills to work on-site in our New York or Los Angeles offices as part of our larger client teams. This is a full-time position and reports to our Senior Producer.
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity available for an Associate in our various US offices including; DC, LA, San Francisco, and Chicago. This position is a full time (Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm), paid internship for Summer 2018, with potential to be extended based on business needs.
The selected Associate will have the opportunity to learn how an agency operates while interacting with all levels of management. The Associate will help with all aspects of several accounts, but primarily be responsible for media monitoring, drafting pitches and news releases, compiling media lists, conducting media outreach, among other tasks as needed.
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for a Vice President on the B2B Communications team in the New
York, NY office.
The VP will serve as lead on major pieces of business, architecting executive visibility and thought
leadership campaigns, as well as strategic integrated media programs. Working alongside the B2B
practice leader, the VP will be responsible for providing top-tier strategic counsel to account teams and
clients spanning multiple industries including B2B auto, technology, banking and healthcare. S/he will
also be responsible for setting a standard of excellent and consistent work, delivering superior client
service at all times and demonstrating superior presentation and writing skills. The VP will provide
thought leadership in areas of expertise to help grow MWW visibility and reputation in the marketplace,
and play a key role in generating leads and securing new business and organic growth opportunities.