We are looking for an Associate Account Executive to join our Consumer Lifestyle Team in our Chicago office.
What Is Included (Primary Responsibilities)
· Own media relations for your clients, managing the development of media materials, proactively pitching daily to secure coverage, and cultivating relationships with journalists and influencers
· Serve as liaison between clients, vendors, and agency departments to keep teams and deliverables organized
· Begin to develop a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and industries, and the industry issues that directly and indirectly affect the client
· Build knowledge and understanding of industry publications, nationals, broadcast and digital media
· Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success; participate actively in account team strategy sessions and brainstorms
· Have an understanding of the digital landscape and provide hands-on social and digital support, including content development and digital strategy for clients across multiple digital platforms. Whenever possible, utilize MWWPR’s research & insights and paid media offerings to enhance any earned media program.
· Begins to develop an understanding of the pitch process for new business; conducts research to support pitch activities
· Participate in logistical operations of special events planning and coordination
· Begins to develop knowledge of the full services of MWW, procedures and business methods
· Provides mentorship to junior staff/Associates
MWWPR are looking for a Senior Analyst interested in working with clients in Brand Marketing and PR/Communications to inform their business marketing decisions. This is a client-facing role requiring the ability to problem solve with clients effectively, and present professionally on several concurrent projects.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for designing, executing and delivering measurement and reporting programs for clients across the agency to help shape and support communications strategies and creative direction and provide meaningful and actionable insights. You will work closely with account teams across the agency, not only to inform their communication strategies and measure success, but also to shape and sell data-centric offerings to drive both organic and new business growth.
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy, strategic and creative SeniorVice President, Technology Public Relations to join a dynamic team of professionals delivering world-class account support to a diverse mix of clients spanning the enterprise and consumer technology industries. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and has experience within the enterprise tech and consumer tech sector that could include: financial services, cloud/edge, big data and analytics, security and privacy, mobile, commerce, health tech/digital health, B2B-B2C. This is a senior leadership position (practice and office), reporting into the GM, Western Region.
***This is not an IT position.***
MWWPR is looking for an Associate Creative Director (ACD) to join our NYC office – this will be a senior leadership position. This position must be able to guide the creative teams while working collaboratively with all PR capabilities as an integral partner to the ECD. The ACD must think in a strategic way to help develop insights and big creative ideas as well as be able to juggle multiple projects while working in an extremely fast-paced, creative environment.
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity available for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to help impact the daily challenges of the entire organization, with a focus on supporting some of the senior leadership. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with administrative skills including heavy calendar management experience for senior executives, travel arrangements including all pre-travel prep and post-travel evaluation, excellent organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, strong aptitude for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet research savvy and well-versed in digital strategies and social networking. This position will be based in our Los Angeles office.
MWWPR has an exciting opportunity for a Vice President on the B2B Communications team in the New
York, NY office.
The VP will serve as lead on major pieces of business, architecting executive visibility and thought
leadership campaigns, as well as strategic integrated media programs. Working alongside the B2B
practice leader, the VP will be responsible for providing top-tier strategic counsel to account teams and
clients spanning multiple industries including B2B auto, technology, banking and healthcare. S/he will
also be responsible for setting a standard of excellent and consistent work, delivering superior client
service at all times and demonstrating superior presentation and writing skills. The VP will provide
thought leadership in areas of expertise to help grow MWW visibility and reputation in the marketplace,
and play a key role in generating leads and securing new business and organic growth opportunities.